Email marketing is still ranked as the most effective marketing channel, leaving behind social media, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
Email marketing helps to increase your brand awareness by getting your email messages into the inboxes of potential new customers. A successful email marketing will do regular communication with email subscribers and help in getting more leads and sales.
How To Send Marketing Emails Like A Pro:-
- Make sure your emails look clean and crisp
- Include interesting links and calls to action
- Make emails mobile-friendly
Email marketing gives you access to a reader’s most personal space, making it the most efficient source of communication.
Email Marketing Tips
In order to achieve the title of The Email Inbox Master, here are the 10 tips you should know:
1. Judge an email by its subject line
Your subject line needs to be:
- Attractive: Make it on point.
- Simple: Your message should be clearly understood by the reader
- Short: Subject line should be readable from the inbox- up to 50 characters.
- Promising: Give a sneak peak of your call to action button.
- Emotional: Give exciting, inspiring or intriguing line.
Inspirational tip: Take a look through your own inbox, note which subject line catches your eye and mimic that style.
2. Make Attractive design
Designing a great email means choosing the right color scheme, selecting the perfect fonts and including high-quality photos.
3. Customer Engagement
But in order to create engagement, there are few elements you need to be mindful of:
- Call-to-action buttons: Place them in a visible place, and make them stand out.
- Links: The best practice is to have only one link (you can use more if necessary). Try to include it in a button rather than as a text link.
- Content: Best to use one subject per email and to be as direct as possible.
- Image: Include an image that emphasizes your email’s content. High quality is recommended but be aware of images that are too heavy.
4. Don’t make them wait long
The average attention span of a person is 8 seconds. It means you need your email to be short and sweet.
5. Schedule your e-mails
Your audience should feel as if they are your only client. In order to do so, you need to schedule some of your emails.
Consider creating a content calendar to ensure you’re prepared for upcoming holidays and events.
6. Call To Action
Are you still reading this? Good! That means our call-to-action (aka CTA) worked. The more options we get, the fewer actions we take.
If you have one strong CTA, your website’s traffic will boost up.
For example: “Sign Up for Free” “Buy Now” or “Claim Your Free Trial”.
7. Your Content is the King
A unique, high-quality, interesting and relevant content contributes significantly to the success of companies on the Internet.
Digital Exim tip: It’s super easy to create successful email marketing with our strategy.
Increase sales, get new users and grow faster with our powerful messages that deliver to attract new and existing customers.
Get in touch with us!
2 thoughts on “Best Email Marketing Tips to Get More Customers For Your Business”